Universal Worker-Cresco Assisted Living
Cresco Assisted Living is interviewing experienced Universal Workers! This role is assigned to residents by the registered nurse and performs services for the resident as necessary to serve their needs. A successful candidate is hard-working, has excellent communication skills, reliable, and is passionate about working with the elderly.
- Perform personal care activities for residents.
- Assist with ambulation, transfers and exercise.
- Perform household services essential to assisted living, including but not limited to:
- Meal Preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Assisting with activities
- Report changes in the resident’s condition and needs to the registered nurse or Director.
- Complete the appropriate records to document cares given and pertinent observations.
- Respond and attend to residents’ request promptly.
- Communicate effectively with all members of the team, resident, and family members.
- Maintain a safe resident environment.
- Maintain resident confidentiality; treat residents and families with respect.
- Be fully knowledgeable of policies.
The universal worker must be adaptable to a variety of environments and settings in the community. The Universal worker must be able to talk in person/telephone, hear, see, sit, walk, be continually mobile, crouch, kneel, stoop, twist, turn, pivot, climb, balance, reach, grasp, push or pull 50-75 pounds or lift or carry 20-50 pounds
Apply today and become part of this amazing team!
For a full job description or to ask questions contact email@example.com