- Part Time
Evans Memorial Home
Cresco, IA, US
- Salary Range
- 11.50 - 13
- More Information
We are interviewing Universal Workers! This role is assigned to residents by the registered nurse and performs services for the resident as necessary to serve their needs. A successful candidate is hard-working, has excellent communication skills, reliable, and is passionate about working with the elderly.
This is a part-time evening/ weekend position. Completion of the Med-manager course is required but is paid for by Evans Memorial Home.
The base wage is $11.50 per hour. Once the med-manager course is completed the wage will increase to $13.00 per hour.
We are also offering a generous shift and weekend differential ($2/hr).
- Personal care activities for residents.
- Assist with ambulation, transfers, and exercise.
- Perform household services essential to daily living, including but not limited to:
Meal Preparation, Medication management, Laundry, Light housekeeping, Assisting with activities.
- Report changes in the resident’s condition and needs to the registered nurse or Director.
- Complete the appropriate records to document care given and pertinent observations.
- Respond and attend to residents’ requests promptly.
- Communicate effectively with all members of the team, residents, and family members.
- Maintain resident confidentiality; treat residents and families with respect.
The universal worker must be adaptable to a variety of environments and settings in the community. Experience is preferred but not necessary. We are willing to train the right candidate.
In addition to competitive wages, employees enjoy:
* FREE MEALS
* CAREER GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES
Become part of this amazing team!
COMPLETE OUR ONLINE APPLICATION AT: www.evansmemorialhome.com/careers
Questions may be directed to Amy at 563-547-2364 or email@example.com